“Individual commitment to a group effort — that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.” – Vince Lombardi
Parental involvement is a key element to the success of Rose Valley’s Swim and Dive teams. Each family is encouraged to volunteer. We are a small team, and appreciate the efforts of all our families. If everyone gives some time, each volunteer may only have to work a portion of each meet. We are happy to provide training for all positions and will pair you up with an experienced volunteer! Prior to every meet, a SignUp Genius will be sent out with specific volunteer roles to be filled for that meet.
The team suit for 2021 is new this year! Swimmers are not required to have team suits. We are using Toad Hollow as our vendor again this year – this is a link that will get you to Step 3 in the instructions below: https://toadhollowathletics.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=Rose%20valley
How To Order Rose Valley Team Swimsuits:
- Go to Toad Hollow’s website toadhollowathletics.com
- In the search bar at the top, put in “Rose Valley”
- Select the suit(s) and size(s) needed (should be Speedo Wave Wall in crossback or jammer)
- At Checkout, select “Pickup At Store” so that you aren’t paying any extra for the suit AND so your suit will be put aside with the other Rose Valley suits.
- You’re All Done!
- Swimsuit Pickups: Team order will be picked up by a parent rep. Please indicate store pick up and order by designated order date (6/4/2021) to participate in this perk.
DEADLINE FOR SUIT ORDERS IS 6/4/2021.
IF YOU MISS THIS DEADLINE, YOU MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES IF YOU DO NOT PICK UP THE SUIT IN STORE.
Our team uses Team Snap for communication regarding practice updates (e.g., cancellation of practice due to weather) and for swimmers to indicate their intent to swim in a particular meet. It is available as an app for your smartphone. There is also a website that can be accessed. If you need access, please email the Swim Team Administrator at email@example.com and you will receive an invitation to join.
Swimmer and Family Handbook
Our handbook provides all of the information you will need – coaches’ expectations, practice information, meet information, etc.
Join Our Facebook Group!
We have a private Facebook group which parents can request to join (https://www.facebook.com/groups/808704752510756/). We highly encourage parents to join our Facebook group. Join in on the fun!